top of page

Legacy Residents

Public·45 members

(((today!))) Cosenza v Venezia live match 20 January 2024

Out of 9 previous meetings, Cosenza have won 1 matches while Venezia won 2. 6 matches between them have ended in a draw. Cosenza is in average home form while ...

With Everton currently 16th in the league, the former Real Madrid, Chelsea, PSG, AC Milan, Juventus, Bayern Munich and Napoli manager will have his work cut out on Merseyside. Video - Lampard: Ancelotti can manage anywhere in the world00:17 The English media think Ancelotti does not have much experience of building a team, more improving already successful ones. Brazil had to beat their arch rivals in the Colombia qualifier in order to join them as one of South America’s two representatives at the Tokyo Games. Paulinho scored the opener after 11 minutes before Matheus Cunha added a second on the half-hour mark and a third early in the second half. Argentina had already qualified for Tokyo after winning their first two matches in the round robin qualifying tournament. Wolves continued their charge for a Premier League top-four finish as Leander Dendoncker's second-half strike earned them victory at under-pressure Aston Villa. The visitors, surprisingly, only managed two efforts on goal but they made it count with their second when the Belgium midfielder made a foray forward before striking low past Orjan Nyland. It is now three wins out of three following the restart and Nuno Espirito Santo's side are fifth on 52 points with Chelsea, above them on 54, in their sights. Fulham tend to blow hot and cold but they should be able to finish in the play-off positions. They have been in good form of late but there's always that surprise defeat just around the corner. Middlesbrough struggled early in the season and Jonathan Woodgate's job as manager looked in danger. However, form has improved and they have had some good wins of late. Boro put up a good show in the FA Cup before losing to Tottenham and have another difficult game here. A bet on under 2.5 goals to be scored is the selection. It's no surprise that Alaves have yielded just a solitary point from their last four outings with such a high volume of goals conceded, and even that came against 19th placed Leganes (1-1) here on Matchday 17. Yet whatever the stakes at Goodison Park, Liverpool will know they are in for a tough night in front of a hostile crowd. Everton lost 5-2 in the meeting at Anfield earlier this season but have not lost at home in the league since a November defeat to Norwich City. While Carlo Ancelotti's team were poor in a 4-0 loss to Chelsea last week their 1-1 draw at home to Manchester United in their previous outing showed how tough they can be to beat at Goodison. I think I could be back stronger,” he said. Laporte has missed most of the currently interrupted campaign with a knee injury suffered during City’s 4-0 win over Brighton in September. He made his return in January, but limped off after just 33 minutes of the 2-1 Champions League last-16 first-leg win at Real Madrid on 26 February - City’s final game before football was halted. But the 25-year-old, speaking to BBC Radio 5 Live, said: “After the Real Madrid game it was not a big injury. Life under boss Danny Cowley was pretty nice for fans of Lincoln City as he led the Imps to a couple of promotions and even got some silverware for the trophy cabinet. However, with Lincoln now in League One, it seems clear that Cowley thought he had taken them as far as he could and he left on for pastures new. But what of Lincoln now that he has gone? The Spanish FA is scheduled to discuss the issue at a meeting on Wednesday. La Liga is also working on plans to allow players to report abusive chants to a referee, who can then take action. Espanyol said they were investigating "incidents of a racist nature uttered by a few against Inaki Williams". In a statement, the Barcelona-based club said: "Espanyol strongly and explicitly condemns any sign of racism on soccer fields. One of the all-time great comebacks saw Barca complete a stunning 6-1 win with two goals in injury time, but it might not have got to that point had decisions gone another way. PSG's players protest against BarcelonaGetty Images Luis Suarez went down under minimal contact before Neymar converted Barca’s fifth goal in the 91st minute, while Javier Mascherano’s last-ditch tackle on Angel Di Maria went unpunished. Six points from safety, it is not looking good for the Premier League's bottom club who have been unable to string a consistent run of wins together since winning the Championship last season. To survive they need Teemu Pukki, who has not scored in his past five league games, to be firing on all cylinders along with Argentine midfielder Emiliano Buendia, who has seven assists in the Premier League this season. Leicester City boss Rodgers is winless in all 15 of his meetings with Chelsea as a manager (drawn eight, lost seven), the most times he has faced a single opponent without winning in his managerial career. This was the first time that Leicester had conceded a goal in this season's FA Cup, making them the last of the 123 sides to participate in the competition proper in 2019-20 to concede a goal. Chelsea have won five consecutive matches across all competitions, their best such winning run since they won seven in succession between September and October 2019. Sancho has scored five goals in 17 games this season and has become one of Europe's most sough-after players since joining the Bundesliga side from Manchester City. Savage comes out of retirement to join Stockport Former Wales international Robbie Savage has made a surprise return to football by signing for Stockport Town. The Spanish top-flight has been suspended for "at least the next two rounds of matches". In addition, the Danish Football Association has cancelled all football activities in the country for two weeks while the Netherlands' Eredivisie has been suspended until 31 March. In Italy, Serie A is suspended until 3 April, with the country in lockdown and two players - Juventus' Daniele Rugani and Sampdoria's Manolo Gabbiadini - having tested positive. Yesterday, he posted an Instagram video of himself training in a Juventus shirt with the name ‘Matuidi’ on the back, insisting it was in support of France team-mate Blaise. Matuidi became the second player from the Italian giants to test positive for Covid-19 on Tuesday. FIFA puts revamped Club World Cup on hold FIFA has elected to delay the first edition of the new Club World Cup, which was due to be held in 2021 in China after the Euro 2020 and Copa America were postponed for a year. The magic and charm of Ajax is slowly dying away. The Amsterdam team couldn’t make it to the Champions League playoffs, although it seemed that the group’s affairs were more than successful, after the summer losses of De Jong and De Licht, Hakim Ziesh would leave the team in the future, he had already signed a contract with Chelsea, also rather all in summer, Onan and Van de Beck will leave. Will the young Dutch be able to tune in to a second-rate tournament, and will they give all the best? This is of course a matter of professionalism and it is not worth the young ajax ids to doubt its presence, but it is probably worth admitting that they will not tear the veins. Getafe looks very convincing this year, they have clearly become even stronger, and now successfully play on two fronts. The Spaniards experienced team, organized, they will gladly give the ball to the Dutch, and will act as the second number, playing their football. Getafe may well surprise you. So far this season, after 4 games, Umea has not lost (Umea won 2, drew 2 after 4 matches). However, if counting the Asian aspect, Umea is the only team among the friendly teams to please the Asian investors after the first 4 rounds of the tournament (in there are 2 home matches) Espanyol vs Getafe predictions for Sunday morning’s La Liga action at RCDE Stadium. Can Getafe inflict a seventh straight home defeat upon Espanyol when the sides clash in Barcelona on Matchday 14? Read on for all our free La Liga betting tips and predictions. I wanted him to show if he wanted to do it and do it physically. I'm so happy with him. He is scoring important goals and as a captain he is giving a great example to everyone else with the way he is working defensively. Aubameyang's current contract runs until the summer of 2021. He has been linked with a transfer to Barcelona, who reportedly tried to sign him in January. They are completely right to want him because he is a superb player," continued Arteta. I really see at least two goals in this match from Belarus Premier league and that is pretty good option for me, if we just know how this two rivals are playing in last period. Torpedo is very very good so far and they are probably the most positive surprise so far in league, with Slutsk, while Gorodeya is beyond few poor teams so far, but that is not real situation. I was watched them and they are playing very good, but they are just not have luck. I believe in at least two goals here, as I said before. This is my natural habitat. Was I extra emotional? No. Was I nervous before the game? No. But I just love it. To confess, the most difficult moments for me in this 11 months was the part of the summer when, for the first time, I didn't have a pre-season. I was looking at other managers and clubs doing things. It was a weird feeling. Reaction from Saturday's Premier League gamesJose's still box office "I want to do my things and I have started doing my things," Mourinho said at full-timeThat Mourinho was making his remarks in a packed room full of football journalists told its own story. Born not far from London's docklands in Barking during the Blitz in 1941, Moore joined local club West Ham United in 1956 and made his first-team debut in 1958 against Manchester United. He immortalised the No. Hammers, making 647 appearances before joining Fulham in 1974. West Ham won the FA Cup in 1964 and Cup Winners' Cup in 1965 as Moore established himself as one of the world's best defenders. BURNLEY, England, Dec 3 (Reuters) - Manchester City needed to rediscover themselves quickly after a run of games in which they looked to have lost their way and Pep Guardiola's champions re-emerged on a chilly Tuesday night at Burnley's Turf Moor. Their 4-1 win over a modestly equipped home side was not in itself an indication that City are capable of overturning Liverpool's lead, which stands at eight points ahead of Wednesday's Merseyside derby against Everton at Anfield. There is nothing to suggest however that Bournemouth's goal will be anything other than a consolation. With four defeats in a row, the Cherries are statistically the worst team in the Premier League at present on recent form, and having lost to Liverpool in each of their last four meetings by an aggregate score of 14-0, Bournemouth will fear the worst again this weekend. But if we only judge them on what they have done in the group stages - they have been excellent, including a 3-0 win over Real Madrid without Mbappe, Neymar or Edinson Cavani. They came from 2-0 down at the Bernabeu in the reverse game to draw and keep their unbeaten European campaign going. With Mbappe averaging a goal every 81 minutes in all competitions this season, a lot of eyes will be on them after Christmas. Benfica plays Vizela for Taça de Portugal, Portugal's national cup. That is an important cup. Benfica, currently the best team in Portugal will play a team that is not bad but is way way under in competitive level. We always know that these teams gain motivation and get fierce when they come against these big teams and sometimes surprises happen. Even though a of that is true Benfica know that as well, they will play their good players and will not facilitate anything or concede any errors that might get them in a shameful position. I predict Benfica to win by many. View more on twitterBut before we have a look at the more recent examples - and seeing as we are in what was supposed to be an international break - let's have a look at arguably England's most iconic XI. Some people are on the pitch. Beating West Germany 4-2 to win the 1966 World Cup earned this line-up legendary status but they actually only played together six times. One of the chief reasons they started so few games together is Jimmy Greaves - the forgotten man of that World Cup triumph. Assisted by Riccardo Saponara. BookingPosted at 66' Fabio Lucioni (Lecce) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 66' Alejandro Gómez (Atalanta) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 66' Foul by Fabio Lucioni (Lecce). SubstitutionPosted at 63' Substitution, Lecce. Panagiotis Tachtsidis replaces Zan Majer. Ryan Christie's late goal booked holders Celtic's a Scottish Cup semi-final date with Aberdeen at the expense of dogged St Johnstone in Perth. Vitorul against Sepsi in match Romania division 1. My prediction this match could be won for Viitorul with margin score is 2 goals. Vitorul have better result on last 3 match in league due to Viitorul have won in 1 match, 1 match is draw and 1 match is lose. Meanwhile, Sepsi have not good result on last 3 match in league due to Sepsis only have draw in 1 match and 2 match is lose. Therefore, my prediction that Vitorul can defeat Sepsi on this match due to Viitorul more strong and also have yet lose in every home match. However, while Arsenal legend Robert Pires also believes the club are in 'big trouble' under Emery, he backed the boss to turn around the club's fortunes. Everybody knows at Arsenal, even Unai Emery, that they are in big trouble,’ Pires told Omnisport. But [Emery] is a competitor, he knows the high level. Josef Husbauer replaces Ladislav Takacs. SubstitutionPosted at 83' Substitution, Borussia Dortmund. Leonardo Balerdi replaces Achraf Hakimi. SubstitutionPosted at 83' Substitution, Borussia Dortmund. Lukasz Piszczek replaces Thorgan Hazard. BookingPosted at 82' Vladimir Coufal (Slavia Prague) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 81' Attempt saved. Thorgan Hazard (Borussia Dortmund) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom left corner. Adam Masina and Roberto Pereyra put the Hornets into a two-goal lead but Yerry Mina scored twice in a minute to equalise before half-time and Theo Walcott grabbed a late winner. West Ham and Brighton played out a thrilling 3-3 draw at London Stadium. Issa Diop and Robert Snodgrass put the Hammers two goals ahead before Angelo Ogbonna's own-goal reduced their lead. Snodgrass' second goal of the afternoon looked to have wrapped up all three points for David Moyes' side. Stade Rennais v Angers SCO predictions for this Ligue 1 match. Angers picked up their second defeat in a row on Tuesday so will be desperate to get back on track here as they travel to face Rennes. Read on for our free Ligue 1 predictions and betting tips. Posted at 73' Attempt blocked. Aaron Connolly (Brighton and Hove Albion) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Leandro Trossard. SubstitutionPosted at 73' Substitution, Chelsea. Mateo Kovacic replaces Mason Mount. BookingPosted at 71' Lewis Dunk (Brighton and Hove Albion) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 71' Tammy Abraham (Chelsea) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Barnsley come into this one playing good football, lifting themselves up the table. While Bristol City’s only two wins in seven have come against the bottom two, they meet the third bottom side with the Tykes flying up the form table. Only six sides have more points across the last eight games, while only four teams have fewer points than the Robins in that same period. That has us going with Barnsley Double Chance here. He was sacked in November 2017, however, as West Ham's move to the London Stadium turned sour, a club statement at the time saying the club needed to "move forward positively and in line with their ambition". David Moyes took his place and helped the club stay up, only to be shown the door and replaced by Manuel Pellegrini who himself was sacked in December with the Hammers again mired in yet another relegation battle. We had to win to regain our emotional equilibrium, to get rid of that frustration and we couldn't. And what is true is the social mass of Arsenal, which is very big, couldn't see it, couldn't connect with what was happening and it is true that in this situation, as happens in every country and with every team, the coach finds himself targeted. I spoke to the players three or four weeks before the process began to tell them that things were not going well and that I couldn't see the team I pictured on the field of play, I couldn't identify what I was looking for. Ozil's petulant reaction to his substitution against Manchester City, strolling slowly off before kicking away his gloves, did not go unnoticed and brought a brutal response from Ljungberg. Ozil had a foot injury but Ljungberg was in no mood to spare him, saying: "He walked off the game against Manchester City and kicked his things away. For me, that is not how an Arsenal player behaves. Mikel Arteta was team-mates with Mesut Ozil between 2013 and 2016. Football can't survive going a year without supporters - this is a problem and a challenge for the game, not just for Luton Town. If you go back to those two periods - at the end of the day if we weren't there back then somebody would've bought the club. Right now there's not really a queue of people willing to buy football clubs. Graeme Jones (right) left Luton six points from safety in the ChampionshipFinance expert Dr Wilson says the pandemic "is the single biggest ever challenge to professional football in this country". Cosenza vs Venezia stream and TV listings Cosenza vs Venezia - May 6, 2023 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV. Cosenza vs Venezia Stats, Predictions & H2H Out of 9 previous meetings, Cosenza have won 1 matches while Venezia won 2. 6 matches between them have ended in a draw. Cosenza is in average home form while ... I’m at a good stage, pretty much doing everything, now it’s about building up my fitness. So from my personal point of view, I’m in a good place. Video - Juventus target Kane to complete lethal strike force – Euro Papers01:11 It would be commendable, had it not proved a disastrous move in the past. His goalscoring instincts have survived the series of injuries, but his mobility has disappeared. Manchester United defender Marcos Rojo is set to join Argentine club Estudiantes on loan. The Argentina centre-back, who joined from Sporting Lisbon for £16m in 2014, has not featured for United since the 3-1 win over Brighton on 10 November. On Tuesday United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said the 29-year-old was unlikely to leave Old Trafford in the transfer window that closes on Friday. However it is understood a deal is in place for him to return to Argentina. In response to Salah's inclusion in the squad, the player's agent Ramy Abbas posted on Twitter that "no decision has been made yet" and Gharib said that view was correct. The agent's comment does not offend anyone . What he said is the same truth," he said, noting that Klopp had not ruled out or backed his player featuring in Tokyo. I base my bet here on the fact that the guests are playing games with 3 goals or more scored lately in the league best game recently was a 4-4 draw at home with middle of the league table club Hapoel Petah Tikva where they had a 3 goals lead late in the game received a red card and ended up conceding 3 quick goals to draw just 4-4 in the end. Also a 2-1 win with modest Hapoel Afula recently at home, or 4-1 loss at Beitar Tel Aviv as their defense simply can not be trusted. Fresh from a comfortable 4-1 win at Burnley in mid-week, the Citizens know that near perfect results will be required from here on in if they are to close the sizeable gap between them and Premier League leaders Liverpool. ᐉ Cosenza vs Venezia Live Stream, Tip » How to watch How to watch the Cosenza vs Venezia live stream video. ⚽️ Predictions, H2H, statistics and live score. Serie B 20/01/2024. Several players underperformed in the game in Leipzig but Mourinho refused to single out any individuals from his injury-hit squad. It's hard for us to score at the moment. Our first couple of mistakes they score and then it's very difficult. Their physicality is incredible, their defenders win the duels, they stop the game.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page