top of page

Legacy Residents

Public·45 members

Streaming: Brentford v Nottingham Forest Live 20.01.2024

22 hours ago — Ivan Toney will captain Brentford against Forest this weekend as he returns after serving an eight-month ban for a breach of betting rules.

Full TimeSecond Half ends, Crystal Palace 0, Manchester United 2. Post updateFoul by Bruno Fernandes (Manchester United). Post updateWilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Post updateAttempt blocked. Jesse Lingard (Manchester United) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Timothy Fosu-Mensah. Post updateMarcus Rashford (Manchester United) wins a free kick on the left wing. Marcus Rashford scored against Liverpool in OctoberGetty Images But losing Rashford, who scored in the draw against Liverpool, would be a big blow to United's chances of a positive result at Anfield. He's been absolutely top this season so we'll do anything and everything we can to get him fit for Sunday,” said Solskjaer. E.ON Spotlight: Brentford v Forest 3 hours ago — Watch the full interview below. Click to learn more about our partnership LIVE COVERAGE. The match will be broadcast live on Sky Sports ... Posted at 73' Foul by Francesco Acerbi (Lazio). Posted at 71' Offside, Lazio. Luis Alberto tries a through ball, but Luiz Felipe is caught offside. SubstitutionPosted at 71' Substitution, Juventus. Danilo replaces Federico Bernardeschi. DismissalPosted at 69' Juan Cuadrado (Juventus) is shown the red card. Posted at 69' VAR Decision: Card upgraded Juan Cuadrado (Juventus). Posted at 68' Foul by Juan Cuadrado (Juventus). Pressure now on Spurs? After Liverpool's U-turn, Tottenham Hotspur Supporters' Trust have urged their club to reverse the decision to furlough 550 non-playing staff. The Warm-Up Liverpool do the right thing, but let’s not praise them too much. Read Nick Miller's Warm-Up here. Dressing room of Liverpool before the Premier League match between Liverpool FC and Tottenham Hotspur at Anfield on October 27, 2019 in Liverpool, United Kingdom. This is a big test for Arteta, though. There is a reason why Burnley have established themselves in the Premier League, and it is because their blueprint works. Lawro's prediction: 2-1Georgia's prediction: Sorry, Gooners. Tottenham v Man City (16:30 GMT)City boss Pep Guardiola has got to be thinking about the first leg of their Champions League tie against Real Madrid at the end of February, because it is coming up fast. AZ extended their fine run of clean sheets and win when they beat Utrecht 3-0 away last time out but Sunday’s hosts do have a Europa League match against Partizan to negotiate before then can hand the full attention to visiting VVV. Third from bottom VVV won 2-1 at home to Twente last weekend but still boast the worst goal difference in the Eredivisie this season. Although the hosts have been stronger on home soil this season, they have failed to get over the line with the three points on a pretty regular basis of late, which leads us to believe there is plenty of hope for the visitors. Although Oldham may not be at the top of the game at present, they have been solid enough on the road and have two morale boosting wins over the festive period. When you factor in that 73% of Cheltenham’s home matches have finished with both teams finding the back of the net, then backing them both to score in this fixture appears to be the way to go. In an interview with the BBC, Arteta told Dan Walker: “I feel really good, I’m completely recovered. He added: “It took five to seven days to get through the virus and then I passed it on to my Mrs and another person that lives with us, but we are all fine, we are all gone through it and we are absolutely fine. The manager said the FA Cup was important to Norwich but it would be a tough game against opponents with a strong home record. They’re one of the best pressing sides in the country -- aggressive and intense. Often in the cup, the Premier League team is the favourite, but I can’t see any favourite in this one," he added. Conceded by Alex McCarthy. Posted at 89' Attempt saved. Jay Rodriguez (Burnley) right footed shot from the right side of the box is saved in the top centre of the goal. Assisted by Jeff Hendrick. BookingPosted at 88' Michael Obafemi (Southampton) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 87' Foul by Michael Obafemi (Southampton). Posted at 87' Phil Bardsley (Burnley) wins a free kick in the defensive half. We are local and we go to all the games, so we all follow them together. I used to sit in the Holte End at Villa Park when I first started going, when Martin O'Neill was manager. We had some great players then, but the ones that stick out in my mind are Juan Pablo Angel, Olof Mellberg, Martin Laursen and Gareth Barry. Now I am sitting at the other end, near the away fans - I had to move there as the games were getting boring, as the team was getting worse. Javi Gracia was dumped in favour of Quique Sanchez Flores, and while things did improve marginally his return to Watford hasn’t exactly been a roaring success. That being said, he will be hoping their 2-0 win over Norwich before the international break can renew some faith in the squad. Son Heung-min's stoppage time goal gave Tottenham a last-gasp victory in an entertaining game at Aston Villa and took the visitors up to fifth in the Premier League table. The result means Jose Mourinho's side have leapfrogged Sheffield United and are now a point behind fourth-placed Chelsea, who have a game in hand. Villa, who remain a point above the bottom three in 17th, made the stronger start and took the lead via Toby Alderweireld's own goal - with the Spurs defender prodding Anwar El Ghazi's cross past goalkeeper Hugo Lloris. For our Serie A championship we have planned for and asked to play the games behind closed doors. That could happen as early as Sunday," FIGC president Gabriele Gravina told a news conference on Monday. Gravina also expected Inter's Europa League last 32, return match at home to Bulgarian champions Ludogorets Razgrad on Thursday to be played behind closed doors at San Siro. Full TimePosted at 90'+5' Second Half ends, Wolverhampton Wanderers 3, Everton 0. Posted at 90'+5' Foul by Adama Traoré (Wolverhampton Wanderers). Posted at 90'+5' Séamus Coleman (Everton) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+3' Matt Doherty (Wolverhampton Wanderers) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Lucas Digne (Everton). Posted at 90'+2' Attempt blocked. Marc Albrighton (Leicester City) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Posted at 57' Attempt missed. Dennis Praet (Leicester City) header from the centre of the box misses to the right. Posted at 57' Ben Chilwell (Leicester City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 57' Foul by Jamal Lowe (Wigan Athletic). Posted at 55' Attempt blocked. Ben Chilwell (Leicester City) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Coronavirus could impact on the international football calendar for "two or three years", says a member of Uefa's executive committee. Lars-Christer Olsson, president of European Leagues, said that it would be a case of "wait and see" to assess the disruption of the pandemic, including on the 2022 Qatar World Cup. Uefa hopes to complete the Champions League and Europa League in August. A decision is set to be made at the end of May around whether this is feasible. The Rams have Rooney at the training camp, but they can’t shake a terrible streak on the road. Derby have lost six of their 10 away trips this season, having failed to win any of their last 10 games on the road in all competitions. In that run, they’ve lost seven times, which Reading should add to. Vitebsk has certainly been much more competitive than Slavia Mozyr in this very first part of the season: they have lost the last game vs Isloch but they had collected 2 wins and a draw in the previous 3 rounds, while Slavia Mozyr comes from 3 clear losses in a row and has even conceded a sum of 7 goals in those matches. Vitebsk has conceded no goal in its 2 away games so far, so 2 goals were enough to win both matches: I think that they could win even scoring once this time too, because scoring today won't be easy at all for Slavia. I think this will be tight, and West Ham will be happy to keep it that way. Moyes is not going to play open, expansive football because he doesn't know some of his players yet, and they have not been playing well - you have got to understand that his priority will be to make it difficult for teams to play against them. Lawro's prediction: 2-1Tom's prediction: This is a massive game for us and a big game for David Moyes against his former club. I don't see why this match from Portugese elite league can not bring at least two goals and with a little luck and more than that, it is clear. So, Porto is great team but their defense is problematic and they are really receiving too many goals and that is main problem. Benfica is for me better team and they are still closer to win here. I will bet on goals and I will enjoy in this duel, really. I see here 2-1 win for one of two biggest rivals in this league. If Benfica wins, they will be very close to the new title. After 10 games and 1,400 miles, two friends from London had a dilemma when their quest to go to a game in every round of this season's FA Cup was thwarted by coronavirus. But not to be denied, they threw on a suit, flipped a toilet roll and played the conclusion out on Fifa. Jack Dormer, 25, and Alex Rowe, 24, started their journey on 10 August at Mayfield Stadium, home of Croydon Athletic - who play in the Southern Counties East League Premier Division - where they watched a 1-0 extra preliminary round victory over Virginia Water. Results then fell away before another Brazilian league success in 1992. But after that - and despite signing Romario just one year after he spearheaded the national team's triumph at USA 94 - Flamengo spent years in both a football and financial wilderness, flirting with relegation and bankruptcy. How did they bounce back? In five months, Portuguese manager Jorge Jesus turned Flamengo aroundOne particularly crucial step in the club's revival was the decision to reorganise the club's finances and deal with a debt that in 2013 amounted to £200m. Crewe U23 and Leeds U23 will face each other in the upcoming match in the Professional Development League. Crewe U23 this season have the following results: 7W, 2D and 8L. Meanwhile Leeds U23 have 9W, 4D and 3L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Kevin Volland swept a shot past Roman Buerki and into the far corner to give Leverkusen the lead in the 20th minute, but Mats Hummels deftly headed home from a corner to put the visitors back on level terms two minutes later. Emre Can then gave Dortmund the lead with a wonder strike in the 33rd minute, picking up the ball well outside the box before unleashing a brilliant dipping shot that curled into the net past the despairing dive of Lukas Hradecky. Four of these 11 meetings have ended all square, and with Santa Clara drawing three of their last five away games we’re expecting another stalemate here. Aves have averaged 1.16 goals and 1.33 goals against per home game this season, while Santa Clara have scored 0.67 and conceded 1.16 goals per away game, making a 1-1 correct score prediction look the best option. What time and TV channel is Brentford v Nottingham Forest 9 hours ago — Kick-off is at 5:30pm. What channel is it on? The match is being shown live on Sky Sports ... Following back to back promotions from the depths of Serie C, it was always going to be a big ask for CSA to adapt to life at the top level of the Brazilian game and so it has proved. Over the course of the season, the side have struggled to really compete and with 5 matches left to play, they come into this gameweek 7 points adrift of safety, meaning they are all but relegated into Serie B. Full TimePosted at 90'+7' Second Half ends, Southampton 1, Manchester City 0. Posted at 90'+7' Attempt blocked. Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. SubstitutionPosted at 90'+7' Substitution, Southampton. William Smallbone replaces Stuart Armstrong. Posted at 90'+6' David Silva (Manchester City) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 90'+6' Foul by Stuart Armstrong (Southampton). Hagi joins Rangers on loan from GenkBarisic pens Rangers extension"For me, Ibrox is the best atmosphere I have ever played in. My second game for Hibs was against Rangers at Ibrox and after the game, I told my agent immediately my dream would be to play in this stadium in front of these fans as they are the best fans in the world - the support is massive. Gerrard says he has been tracking Kamberi for a while and backed the forward to "contribute in a positive way to what we want to achieve this season". And when the Warm-Up realised he’d been given the responsibility of adding colour to PSG’s crucial closed-doors clash with Borussia Dortmund, of bringing the atmosphere to a game with no fans, we were a little trepidatious. But the big man smashed it: “It’s like Strictly Come Dancing … but without the music. Therefore, the AFC worked with the Football Federation Australia (FFA) and has nominated Sydney in Australia as the replacement host for the group. The CFA said that it was taking the decision to withdraw because of the current situation of coronavirus in the People's Republic of China. On Sunday, China said the death toll from the virus had risen to 56 and that 1,975 people had been infected. Barcelona have eight points from their last four away league games. Valencia have conceded seven goals in their last three games. Valencia's most recent league game saw them lose 4-1 away at Mallorca who were in the relegation zone at the time. Barcelona top La Liga but have the same number of points as second placed Real Madrid who don't play until Sunday. The Hornets’ problems this season have been wide ranging, but it looks like it’s third time lucky for them with Nigel Pearson. He is their third manager already this season, and in their four games since he took charge they have taken five points – 38% of their total points this term. Duncan Ferguson will remain as Everton caretaker manager for Sunday's Premier League game at Manchester United. The former Blues striker took temporary charge at Goodison Park last week following the sacking of Marco Silva. He led Everton to a 3-1 home victory over Chelsea in his first game on Saturday. The club are continuing to weigh up their options as regards a permanent manager - with ex-boss David Moyes still figuring heavily in discussions. They have also filed a criminal complaint related to leaks, "making it uncertain whether the case will proceed at all". Al-Khelaifi, who is also chairman of the BeIN media group, had been suspected of giving gifts to Valcke, in order to secure broadcast rights to prestigious events, including the World Cup. But in February, the office of Switzerland's attorney general said it dropped "a criminal complaint of bribery" against Al-Khelaifi linked to the award of media rights for World Cup tournaments in 2026 and 2030 after Fifa reached an "amicable agreement" with the Qatari businessman at the end of January. Notts County against Boreham Wood here, meeting of the Vanarama National League Conference of English football which is played tonight at 8.45pm. Notts County favorite for the victory of the match comes from a 2-1 away defeat by Aldershot while the hosts are back from a 2-2 external draw against Hartlepool United. Notts County is one of the best teams in this tournament and plays pretty well football at home so I don't think it will will this match easily here; let's try a sign 1 in AH - 0.25 at the excellent quota of 1.95 and Good Luck to everyone! ;-) Municipal Vinto will host Always Ready for this fixture of the league. I think, the visitors are favorites in this game. I think, the visitors want to get all three points. Always Ready are more ambitious team in this season. They are currently on the 2nd place with 18 points. In previous game Always Ready is won 4-2 against Oriente Petrolero. Also, we have Municipal Vinto who's is very average team in this season. Vento are currently on the the place with 13 points. Also, Vinto have less potential. In any case, the hosts have a very difficult task. They will have to invest a great effort in this game. My pick - Always Ready to win. Nottingham Forest vs Brentford: Live stream, TV channel 1 Oct 2023 — How to watch Nottm Forest vs Brentford online - TV channels & live streams The game will be broadcast live on TV on Sky Sports Premier League ... I believe that home team will not have any problems to win in this match from Romanian Elite league. In this moment, they are second on the table and they are fighting for the title. Ok, seven points more is have Cluj, but in this league, after regular part of season, it will be play and play-offs, so they are still in the game. Rivals team who is very bad this season as a guest, so for me, they will not have big chances against Astra. Yes, home team will win here and I will try that option, it is real. I believe that Newman will win in this match from Belarusian Premier league and that is pretty clear. This team is playing pretty good at home and probably they are in this moment in the middle of the table. Still, this team is also team who is want to attack qualification for Europa League, even that will be pretty hard to do it. On the other side is Belshina, only team in league who is start with three losses. They are also before start of season lost two matches in Cup, so, yea, Neman will surely beat them and I will try. Nottingham Forest On TV | Forest Fixtures On TV In The UK The Brentford v Nottingham Forest game will be shown live on Sky Sports Main Event, Sky Sports Premier League and Sky Sports Ultra HDR. Back to Top. Live ... Hoffenheim are set to host Fortuna Dusseldorf in this Saturday's German Bundesliga action in the Rhein-Neckar-Arena. The Rhein-Neckar-Arena saw Hoffenheim suffer a disappointing 5-1 loss at the hands of Mainz last weekend. They will hope to make last weekend's loss a distant memory as they take on Fortuna.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page