top of page

Legacy Residents

Public·45 members

Today: Sheffield Wednesday - Coventry City live free 20/01/2024

2 hours ago — 55 minutes ago — Live coverage of Saturday's Championship game between Sheffield Wednesday and Coventry City .

In South America, however, the competition has always been viewed in a different light, offering clubs the chance to pit themselves against the supposed best in the world. This situation is different for Flamengo and for us," Klopp said. Flamengo got sent here from their continent with a clear order to win it and to come back as heroes. In their last four games, Chelsea have scored four goals, and Marcos Alonso, has scored three of those. He was on hand to salvage a draw against Bournemouth in the 85th minute, having also scored the opener. His goal against Tottenham also aided the Blues to a win in their earlier Premier League game. (Live HD!) Stream: Sheffield Wednesday vs. Coventry City Liv 2 hours ago — 55 minutes ago — Live coverage of Saturday's Championship game between Sheffield Wednesday and Coventry City . Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says the recent sackings in the Premier League have not left him "more concerned" about his position. Tottenham dismissed Mauricio Pochettino in November, before Arsenal sacked Unai Emery and Watford parted company with Quique Sanchez Flores. United are ninth in the table with 18 points from 14 league matches, their worst start to a campaign in 31 years. Real's lengthy unbeaten run and recent dominance over Sevilla at the Bernabeu means that they are worthy favourites for this Matchday 20 clash, although we feel there's more value to be had in the goals markets. Clubs look set to swing the axe Premier League clubs are looking to cut costs already, according to the Sun. The paper reports that sides are working out how to make some stars redundant in order to cut costs, with the end of the season not yet in sight - but only a few players would be targeted in this way. Bale remains committed to Real Madrid, says Courtois Gareth Bale is still committed to life at Real Madrid despite a failure to repair his deteriorating relationship with manager Zinedine Zidane, according to Thibaut Courtois. Bale celebrated Wales' qualification for Euro 2020 by posing for cameras behind a flag that read 'Wales, Golf, Madrid' - a reference to the player's alleged lack of interest in playing for the club and preference for the gold course over the Bernabeu. Liverpool centre-back Virgil van Dijk will be available for their Club World Cup semi-final against Monterrey, but midfielder Georginio Wijnaldum will miss out with a muscle injury. Van Dijk missed training on Monday but Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp said in his pre-match press conference that the Dutchman was "fine". Klopp added that Wijnaldum's injury is "not as serious as we thought". Dejan Lovren, Joel Matip and Fabinho are all still missing through injury. Sancho will be no exception to the rule and this summer should mark the end of his German chapter. He is one of the greatest talents of his generation, as comfortable finishing (32 goals) as helping his team-mates (37 assists). His experience in the Champions League and England national team make him highly coveted – especially as he only turned 20 this week! WHO IS INTERESTED? The whole of Europe. Almost. Newcastle owner Mike AshleyPA Sport Ashley crashed back into the national consciousness this week with an audacious bid to keep Sports Direct open through the government-mandated lockdown on non-essential businesses. Apparently a nation unable to get its hands on multipacks of white socks and giant novelty mugs is a nation unable to function. It came as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side rallied in the second half, but it was to no avail as Salah struck and Liverpool march relentlessly on, with 21 wins from their first 22 games as United, the only team to take points off them this season, were beaten. Liverpool simply unstoppable Liverpool have now scored in each of their 22 Premier League games this seasonIt is simply a case of when the coronation comes as Liverpool reeled off yet another win en route to the Premier League title - not only doing their own job but watching in satisfaction as the chasing pack, chasing from afar it must be said, fall further behind as Manchester City and Leicester City drop points. While global bragging rights are on the line, many Liverpool fans see the competition as a distraction, taking away focus from their domestic title chase. The competition also forced them effectively to forfeit their place in the English League Cup, playing a virtual youth team in their quarter-final against Aston Villa the day before they opened their Club World Cup campaign in Qatar. They are in 15th place, one point above the relegation zone, and have potentially crucial fixtures against Burnley and Brighton coming up this month too, with one against Arsenal sandwiched in between. Man of the match - Jordan Henderson (Liverpool) The Liverpool captain was a colossus in midfield, dominating the play and bringing energy to the game. He had more touches than anybody else (160), played more passes (150) and provided the most in the opposition half (79). Benfica sit 4pts clear at the top of the table ahead of Porto while Friday’s hosts Sporting occupy 4th spot, 16pts behind their local rivals. The hosts lost their last home game against Porto 2-1 and will be expecting another tough ninety minutes against a Benfica side that are unbeaten in their last 12 matches in all competitions. Miami Heat are having another strong month, particularly at home. They take on Indiana Pacers who owe their good season record to their home results. Away form isn't so promising as was seen in the heavy loss at Milwaukee this month. Go for Miami Heat to get the win in this game. Macclesfield Town will host Walsall for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, the visitors have better team than their opponent. Walsall is very average team in this season. However, Walsall are in solid shape. They are undefeated in their last 5 matches. In previous game Walsall is won 3-1 against ambitious Exeter. On the other hand Macclesfield is one of the worst teams in this league. They are currently bottom of the table. Hosts are more vulnerable team in the last matches. They have three consecutive losses. In any case, the hosts were weaker team and for me they could lose. Famalicao have only three points from their last six league fixtures. Famalicao have only one win from their last seven home league matches. Sporting Lisbon have seven points from their last three league games. Famalicao are sixth in the Portuguese Primeira League and still in with a chance of qualifying for European football next season. Paper Round’s view: They might be apart in their valuation now, but surely it makes sense for Arsenal to get a deal done with Roma. Mkhitaryan is only under contract until 2021 and his value is unlikely to increase over the next year. He doesn’t appear to have a future at Arsenal so should be on the move in the next transfer window. She scored her first goal for the club against Barnsley in the fourth round of the Women's FA Cup and a clean bill of health has given her renewed motivation. I needed a fresh team because last season was not a pleasant one for me so now I am at a big club with potential where I can have an influence on others as well as myself," said the Barnet-born forward. However, according to the Daily Mirror, Barca director of football Eric Abidal remains a big fan of his fellow countryman. Paper Round’s view: Ndombele has not had the best start to life at Tottenham, but surely he will be given time to show his quality. Heung-min Son was also linked with a move away from Spurs after struggling to impress early on, now he is one of the first names on the team sheet, while Moussa Sissoko has raised his level after a tough start. Feyenoord vs PEC Zwolle predictions for Sunday's clash in the Eredivisie. A win for Feyenoord this weekend could push them back into the top half of the table and even the European places and the hosts will fancy their chances against a Zwolle side that sit one point above the drop zone. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. (watch live>) Online: Sheffield Wednesday vs Coventry City L 3 hours ago — (watch live>) Online: Sheffield Wednesday vs Coventry City Live Stream 20 January 2024 Sheffield Wednesday vs. Coventry City. soccer. What a block! Messi looked destined to net an equaliser for Barcelona after being set up by Alba, but Gabriel comes out of nowhere to make the sliding block and keep his team ahead! That was crucial! 77’ GOAL! Valencia 2-0 Barcelona: That could well be game over! Valencia have doubled their lead and Gomez has found the back of the net! This is his goal for sure! That was far too easy. He came close to a second successive hat-trick as Wolves made it 3-0 soon after the break. His low strike thundered off the post but the loose ball was turned in by Raul Jimenez. Norwich's brightest spell came in the opening 10 minutes when Teemu Pukki managed a shot at the near post before Kenny McLean's arrow of a strike from 20 yards was plucked out of the air by Rui Patricio. Canaries boss Daniel Farke might be aggrieved that Wolves full-back Jonny was not punished for stepping on the leg of Max Aarons, who was on the ground following a challenge. Australian soccer, W-League, play offs final between Melbourne City W and Sydney W. There is no big quality difference between these two teams so I expect very difficult and balanced match. The match will be played without fans so none of this team will have any kind of advantage, however in the end, I expect Melbourne city w to win the trophy. They have been better all season long so I doubt they will slip up in the final and miss this opportunity. The match is played in Melbourne. my bet is Melbourne City W ah -1.5. Good luck guys. When United played Bayern at home in the group stage in December, he wasn’t even on the bench. I felt important anyway because I played in the FA Cup and League,” he said. I scored quite a few goals that season. Solskjaer gets all the credit for scoring the winner against Bayern, yet he deserves more praise for changing the mood of the game. Odds were better before for the over 3.5 goals bet but will have to do with how they stand at this moment at odds of just 2.00 still decent odds but I preferred if they were a bit bigger, this while earlier this season Young Boys defeated Sion at home but quite hard with only 3-2 in the end and they are of course favorites once more for winning all 3 points here as well just that I see the hosts scoring in this one and I prefer to be betting on the over line over 3.5 goals should do just fine. [LIVESTREAM] Sheffield Wednesday vs 9 hours ago — Secure your exclusive access to the Sheffield Wednesday vs Coventry City live stream and be part of the EFL Championship brilliance that unfolds on the field. Posted at 60' Corner, FC Bayern München. Conceded by Marin Pongracic. Posted at 60' Attempt saved. Robert Lewandowski (FC Bayern München) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Serge Gnabry with a cross. Posted at 59' Attempt saved. Daniel Ginczek (VfL Wolfsburg) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Assisted by Josip Brekalo. Caballero brilliantly saved Chilwell's deflected cross, moments after Barnes' equaliser, and appeared a calming influence on Rudiger and Andreas Christensen when his side came under pressure. Leicester's dip?This was another Leicester performance in which they struggled to maintain the high standards they set earlier in the campaign. Since winning comfortably at Newcastle on 1 January, the Foxes have collected only four points from a possible 12. BookingPosted at 64' Vukasin Jovanovic (Bordeaux) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 64' Foul by Vukasin Jovanovic (Bordeaux). There is less than a mile between Goodison Park and Anfield, but the current gulf between Everton and Liverpool has arguably never been bigger during the Premier League era. The only way they were going to score was with a huge helping hand - and they got it when Bednarek turned home a cross from substitute Jose Holebas. However, they conceded again soon afterwards to extinguish any hope of a recovery. Ings' remarkable season continuesIngs' two goals take him up to second place in the Premier League goalscoring charts with 18 goals, above Sergio Aguero, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Mohamed Salah. Braunschweig and Grossaspach will face each other in the upcoming match in the 3. Liga in Germany. Braunschweig this season have the following results: 14W, 9D and 8L. Meanwhile Grossaspach have 6W, 8D and 17L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Posted at 68' Corner, Sheffield United. Conceded by Federico Fernández. Posted at 64' Foul by Enda Stevens (Sheffield United). Posted at 64' Javier Manquillo (Newcastle United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 63' Substitution, Sheffield United. Lys Mousset replaces Billy Sharp. Posted at 62' Offside, Sheffield United. John Lundstram tries a through ball, but Billy Sharp is caught offside. Value here for this AH, price should be at 1,20. Aue is stronger in my opinion and the numbers don't lie. There is a great chance we will see Sandhausen not being able to score a single goal in this match. Last result was 2 x 2 at Sandhausen's home so I think this time we will get to see a home win here. I'd say 1 x 0 or 2 x 0 for this match. Aue is sitting comfy in the 8th place on the table and Sandhausen is in the 13th place, just 4 points off the relegation red line. The form of the two clubs also adds weight to our prediction for an away win, as Southend have lost five of their last six matches while Oxford have won five of their last six. The visitors are unbeaten in their last seven matches in all competitions and have only lost three times on the road this season, while Southend have lost eight of their nine home games in League One. With the senior squad thousands of miles away in Qatar getting ready for their Club World Cup opener, it was left to the youngest-ever Liverpool starting XI to shock Villa at Villa Park, but after a positive start, two freak goals saw the visitors 2-0 down inside 17 minutes. See alsoAston Villa v Liverpool - LIVE League Cup updates Liverpool continued to impress in attack, but at the back, they looked vulnerable, and Jonathan Kodjia, capitalised on further slack defending to score his first Villa goal since May to make it three in the 37th minute, before slotting home his second just before half time. Abraham reacts quickest to pick up the loose ball and dance around Dubravka, only to slice the ball wide from a tight angle. Ritchie clears off the line! Jorginho's pass was headed down by Azpilicueta towards Abraham, who improvised to kung-fu kick the bouncing ball towards goal from eight yards. It was partially blocked by the outrushing keeper Dubravka, but would have spun into the net were it for not for Ritchie's clearance. England's 1966 World Cup hero Sir Geoff Hurst has paid tribute to former West Germany goalkeeper Hans Tilkowski, who died on Sunday at the age of 84. Hurst scored a hat-trick past Tilkowski to help England win the final 4-2 at Wembley. The keeper also won the DFB Cup and European Cup Winners' Cup with former club Borussia Dortmund. Terrific player for his club, Borussia Dortmund, and country and a very fine man," Hurst tweeted. Southampton v West Ham (17:30 GMT)I don't think West Ham have helped their manager Manuel Pellegrini with the noises that have been coming out of the club. Whoever is feeding stories to the media seems to be trying to make everyone aware that Pellegrini's future is being discussed, because he is not doing very well - so don't be surprised if he is not here next Sunday. You don't need to say any of that, because it is obvious he is under pressure. I will join a club that must get back to winning, that has to renew its history and is in search of a battle against everyone and everything,” Ibrahimovic told GQ Italia. That is the only way I’ll be able to find the necessary motivation to surprise you again. It’s not just about choosing a team, as there are other factors that need to line up, including in the interests of my family. Juve face Inter on Sunday as Serie A announces weekend games Valencia and Inter to host European fixtures behind closed doors The ECA last year dropped a proposal that would have given captive places to 24 of the 32 teams in the Champions League after it ran into widespread opposition. Atalanta themselves did not reply but the mayor of Bergamo, Giorgio Gori, rebuffed Agnelli. There was only one major change to the table last season between games 29 and 38 as Chelsea moved from sixth to third and United dropped from fourth to sixth. The Blues did have a game in hand after the 29th round of matches and were only two points behind United, however. They are one of only two teams in the past decade to take a Champions League spot having not been in the top four with nine rounds left. This is the 30th day of Prva Liga, the football championship of Montenegro, where Iskra will welcome Sutjeska. Iskra sit 3rd place and collected a total number of 47 points meanwhile Sutjeska sit 2nd place and collected a total number of 52 points. So, it is a clash of top teams of the standings. FK Iskra enters this match with three wins after their first three home matches where 2 of the 3 matches have gone over 2.5 goals per game. Sutjeska comes with a 3-3 result and a 2-0 defeat in their first two away games. In this game I pick draw. The home factor and the power of Iskra makes me try this bet. It puts pressure on boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer only a few short weeks after the Norwegian masterminded back-to-back wins over Spurs and City in the league. Solskjaer's problem is that he has found no consistency with United, and it's often one step forward and two steps back. They have followed up that win in the Etihad with two wins from their five Premier League games since. Atletico Madrid have had a fine run at home this season and will be glad to finish their season there. They lost to Real Sociedad in the reverse fixture but we expect them to go out there as favorites, looking at their visitors’ away record. This match has not been high scoring in the recent meetings, and in only one of the last seven have we seen both sides score. Five of the seven matches have ended in under 2.5 goals and Atletico go to this game with three clean sheets in the last four matches. We expect a tight encounter here with both sides having something to play for and as such we will go for Under 2.5 goals in the game. Mansfield Town have scored 33 goals this season, an average of 1.32 per game, the highest total in the bottom half. They have conceded 1.48 though, higher than three of the seven sides below them in the table. Spanish capital. Griezmann was whistled and jeered relentlessly by Atletico fans, who held up banners criticising him, including one reading: "You wanted to make a name (for yourself) but forgot to be a man. The striker, who has scored only five goals in 18 appearances in all competitions for the Catalans, missed his side's best chance with the game poised at 0-0, volleying high over the bar from Luis Suarez's cross.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page